Looking for a place to sell your art products online? Look no further, read this article and discover the top 10 websites where you can sell your artwork!
Selling Your Art Products Online
So, you are interested in selling your art online? That is great as you will have an opportunity to develop a small business online and make something huge out of it and make some extra money at the same time.
Even though there are a lot of places online where you can sell your paintings or other art products, you need to determine a few things first. You need a clear plan and this plan should include: the type of art products you are going to sell, the price of the products, and your target audience.
When it comes to the type of the art products, you need to be as original as possible. You need to determine what differentiate you from the others and stick to your personal style only.
When it comes to the price, you need to set a realistic price for your artwork. You shouldn’t undervalue or overvalue your work. If you put a higher price, you will reject your loyal buyers and they fill find another art seller or art shop. If you put a lower price, your customers will probably think that your products are low-quality and they will avoid your shop. Analyze the market, analyze the prices of your competitors and stick to real prices only.
The last thing you need to do is determine your target audience. You need a customer base that is going to purchase your type of art products. Focus on finding this group of buyers and attract their attention with your original and affordable art products.
10 Websites to Sell Art Online
Here are the top 10 recommended websites to sell your art online:
- Amazon – This is the largest e-commerce platform in the world and it is suitable for almost every type of seller, including art seller.
- Shopify – This platform makes sure to guide you through every single step in the process of building your ecommerce to make sure you are able to sell your art in the most efficient way.
- Artist Rising – This is a global online marketplace for independent artists. You can use either free or premium membership.
- Artplode – On this platform, dealers, galleries, collectors, and artists can list art products for an extremely low fee or $60 per product for advertising. You pay this fee only once and you can advertise your products as much as you can. The art must be priced at least $1000 to be listed on Artplode.
- Artsy – A global online gallery that sells art products from thousands of artists from all around the world.
- CafePress – If you think you are selling unique art products then this is the perfect platform for you. You can easily get featured on CafePress and attract a lot of new potential sellers.
- Craigslist – This is a popular online platform where you can sell absolutely everything and the artwork is not an exception.
- Ebay – This is the largest auction site in the world. There is no person in the world who hasn’t heard about eBay.
- Etsy – This is probably the best e-commerce site for selling and buying art online. Create an account and start selling immediately.
- FineArtAmerica – Here you can sell prints at any price you want.
Check all of these websites and choose the best one for your needs! Start selling your art today!